After a rather eventful Winter I am looking forward Spring with all my hearth. My office is going to open next month and in late Spring there is a photo exhibition on the way. The theme of this exhibition is going to be flowers & food so recently I made a lot of research and indulged in some flowers related material shopping. I listed down some interesting findings:
- Cooking with Flowers by Miche Bacher
- Edible Flowers by Paolo Tiberi
- The Edible Flowers Garden by Rosalind Creasy
- The Flower Recipe Book by Alethea Harampolis and Jill Rizzo.
- The Flower Recipe Book - Cooking With Flowers by Martha Ston